10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death. ♥…!!
i don’t even have a dog and this made me incredibly sad
I love how people in the RPDR tag always try each week to rally against a queen just because they fucked up for a moment.
And people forget that editing plays a huge part in what we do and do not see. This is why people have been against Trinity until only recently, and why now Joslyn has caused such outrage. What people forget is that each queen remaining clearly has a certain degree of talent to remain in the competition at this point.
remember when everyone was team laganja because she’s alyssa’s drag daughter and we all thought milk would be final three material and that joslyn fox would be one of the first to go home
So I’m sticking by Joslyn to the bitter end. I nearly shit myself at the abortion comment this week, but I think she handled her apology with tact and moved on from it. I think she deserved to lip-sync, but I didn’t think she deserved to lip-sync last week, so it evens out.
"I like gumbo."
I’ve never met it
Adore Delano about Magnola Crawford (via televisual)
I still haven’t recovered from last nights lipsync
I’ve been watching this non stop for about two days. Perfection, okkkccuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr! #rpdr #okccuurrrrrr #drag #lol @laganjaestranja